The campaign to save our nurses is going well, with increasing press interest and more and more support from our elected representatives.
As of 4pm today we have
- Prepared a petition to go on the Scottish Parliament's website, here. It will appear as an e-petition which people can support.
- Issued a press release following receipt of a statement by our local GPs supporting our campaign.
- Had the pleasure of seeing the Press and Journal pick up our first press release, here. Please add a comment - but you have to register.
- Seen the first comments at Lochaber News' website, here - please add more, it's very easy.
- Begun to prepare 'human interest' stories ready for next week's stage of the campaign. Please send your stories of how our District Nurses have helped you, in or outside of hours, to email@example.com