Saturday 8 March 2014

Attitudes


"I'm beautiful.  There's no question about it, I'm incredibly beautiful - and intelligent and attractive, and.... everything a lady pheasant could want of a mate.  Compared to that idiot on the other side of the glass, I'm.... gorgeous."

"Come on then....  If you're looking for a fight, come and get it."

"Go away - I don't fancy either of you."

The birds may think that spring's in the air, including the teal on Lochan nan Al; pity no-one has told the weather.

3 comments:

  1. Looking for Lochan nan Al on the map; can you point me in the right direction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lochan nan Al, the lochan of the brood or young, is the small lochan on the foreshore just beyond the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nearly there, Lochan nan al, the notebook does not allow for accent or grave in the Gaelic spoken word.
    english nearest would be: small loch of broods.
    No young, no THE, no capital A for al.

    ReplyDelete