Tuesday 24 January 2012

That Dratted Man Again....

There's me, minding my own business and doing a bit of fishing near the end of the jetty this afternoon....

....catching a few crabs - something I can't do there in summer with all those people around, messing about in boats and.... the children! Little blighters catch the crabs I like, making a lot of noise about it, so.... well, I can't go anywhere near, can I?

Anyway, I suddenly saw this man again, same one as I almost bumped in to a couple of weeks ago along Ormsaigbeg. Just like the last time, he was standing very still, pointing something at me.

Now, I'm not too fond of humans that close. I don't mind them when they're well away from me but, even then, humans usually means dogs, and dogs are big trouble.

So I'm afraid I didn't hang around, moving off slowly, on the surface, so I could keep an eye on him, and giving the occasional bark to say I wasn't too pleased at the disturbance....

....until I was well away from him, when I dived and headed for deeper water.

See earlier otter post here.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have said that he has taken a shine to you and likes you, after all he let you take a number of brilliant pictures.

    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete