Wednesday 3 August 2016

A Message

From Jonathan Ball:


Life, love and family. Aren't I lucky.

Large brain tumour removed, getting better slowly.

I live in this most magical part of the world, doing a job I love, running the shop and post office that I love. My wife Susanne visits nearly every day although she hates travelling. My two sisters and two brothers and their families have given me support above their line of duty, without which things would look very different.

Sending my appreciation and thanks for all your support, prayers and best wishes, which I have received both from new and old friends and neighbours.

Regards
Jonathan

Dictated by Jonathan.

8 comments:

  1. glad to hear that you are getting better hope to see you in the shop again soon, best wishes from us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes and hope for a good recovery
    Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes Jonathan. Hope your recovery is rapid. Look forward to seeing you in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a speedy recovery Jonathan. Hope to see you back home soon. May.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ricky writes, "Great to hear that you are on the road to recovery. I look forward to seeing you back in the shop soon (but not too soon!)."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jonathan,
    My family & I are yearly visitors to Kilchoan, staying at Glashven every August. You have been so helpful to us over the years and we were sad to hear that you have not been well lately. Hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Jonathan
    Hope each day you feel a bit better. I will keep in touch by phone.
    Mo, Sheila, Stephen, Jake, Tiff and Janie send their very best wishes.
    Take care
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jonathan, We were very sorry to hear that you was so unwell when we came for our holiday. We are so pleased that you are now on the mend. Hope you continue to improve and get back to full health. Take good care of yourself. Lynne and Tony. X

    ReplyDelete