These pictures were taken from high points on or near Glas Eilean, the small island at the southeastern point of Kilchoan Bay. The first one is a view across the bay to some of the houses of Ormsaigbeg, including the Ferry Stores, with Beinn na Seilg rising behind them.
Looking almost due north, these houses are at the western end of Kilchoan township. The croft house in the foreground at left, Tigh an Uilt, offers accommodation in a self-contained apartment - see here.
The old manse, Meall mo Chridhe, a grade B listed building dating back to 1790, stands in front of the old church of St Comghan's, which dates back to the 13th century. The land to the left of St Comghan's is part of the glebe, land originally set aside by the community for the minister's use.
At one time the village post office and a B&B, the fine 19th century house at the centre of this view, Dorlinn House, is currently for sale. It has five bedrooms and was recently completely refurbished - link here.
In the foreground on the rocky knoll is a burial cairn of unknown age. Beyond are some of the houses on the north side of the road out of Kilchoan, with the lower slopes of Glas Bheinn behind them.