Tuesday 14 August 2012

Piglets' Party Trashes Garage

From Sandra Campbell:

Like many people I come to Kilchoan to escape from the pressures of city life, enjoying the peace and tranquillity that this beautiful corner of Scotland normally affords. Imagine my horror therefore to find myself in the middle of a Teenage Rave last Friday night when the Old Golf Course was taken over for a Garage Party by five unruly local residents. Now having taught in inner city London schools I know a thing or two about how to deal with truculent teenagers. Number one is to check that they’ve eaten and I thought a nice feed of sweetcorn might help them relax. Result: some truly appalling manners and a huge mess made of the floor. If seeing is believing watch the video here:


I confess that their behaviour was so bad I was forced to call their home and request that Hughie came to pick up his charges. And perhaps I should know better than to come between teenagers and the chocolate cake that I had put to one side to take to friends for a quiet Friday night dinner. In attempting to wrestle the bag containing my cake away from one pig I was roundly bitten on the middle finger of my right hand. That must be worthy of an asbo.

Garage parties, wilful behaviour, theft and wanton violence against the person.

Let me return to the big city for some peace and quiet.

Many thanks to Sandra and Geoff Campbell
for story and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment