Saturday 2 March 2013

Tick Alert!

From Hendry's Manservant:

Hendry has asked me to let all the other cats and - reluctantly - dogs in the area know that he had to get his man to remove a very annoying tick from his back last night.  He thinks this is quite early, it being Thursday 28 February, so he asks if other man- and woman-servants could please have a nice smelling brand of beastie killer at the ready as he and his other friends don't like the taste of Frontline (he says there are other brands), as it looks like the blighters are on the go early this year.


PS: I let my man type this as I don't have opposable thumbs YET.

H

Many thanks to the Raptor for his secretarial services.

4 comments:

  1. HATE ticks - nasty little creatures. Gorgeous cat, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Hendry, Lack of opposable thumbs should be no impediment to word-processing. I am typing this comment with just my two forefingers. I have completed a book and several magazine pieces in the same way so what's your problem?

    Richard Clubley

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the first comment: so do I and yes I am thank you.

    To the second comment: This is a great idea, I dont know if I want to write a book it sounds like hard work and I really do enjoy my catnaps as you can see.
    My manservant is out at the moment and I have managed to get his password and have typed this myself,it is really easy, thanks.

    Hendry

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a more serious note, there has been an increase in the amount of people being diagnoised with Lymes disease on neighbouring Mull and anybody bitten by a tick should make sure that they check for the tell tale signs

    ReplyDelete