Thursday 26 August 2010

Scott Grier Exhibition

An exhibition of Scott Grier's pictures opens this coming Sunday at the Sonachan Hotel. Scott, who is based at that centre of the known universe, Portuairk, paints the most wonderful canvasses of local scenes, and will have pictures of Kilmory, Sanna, Grigadale, Portuairk and Bay MacNeil for sale, as well as others from places further afield such as Arisaig, Corran, Laga and Glenborrodale. Called "Shorelines", the exhibition opens this Sunday at The Sonachan Hotel, and runs until Saturday 4th September.

2 comments:

  1. I used to play rugby with/against Scott and on a recent holiday back to Scotland (I now live in Canaad) I saw some of his paintings at the sonochan Hotel. I would like to make contact with Scott if at all possible please about purchasing one of his paintings?
    Gordon McClymont

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gordon -

    Good to hear from you.

    I don't have Scott's email address but have passed your request on to Helen at the Sonachan, where Scott's exhibition is taking place. If you want to contact me directly with your email address, use kilchoandiary@btinternet.com and I will pass it on.

    Jon

    ReplyDelete